The Independent Edition is targeted primarily at the owner-operator of independent retail businesses or restaurants. The Enterprise Edition is targeted to a number of different roles.
Business and IT Executives
Not only is Retailarc Enterprise affordable, its advanced technology helps protect your investment. Its layered architecture delivers:
- Scalability, making it easy to add application components and retail devices, checkout lanes, and stores.
- Flexibility, enabling you to tailor it to meet the needs of your business rather than the other way around.
- Reliability, ensuring maximum up-time as your stores continue to operate through network outages.
- Performance, as transactions are processed in-store and are not dependent on network connections to the Enterprise Server.
- Security, as all data flowing between the retail stores and the Enterprise Server is encrypted.
- Hosting Options, as you can opt to install and manage the Enterprise Server at your head office or host it at Qualicom, leaving you to focus on your core business.
- Retailarc Enterprise captures complete data from sales transactions at all stores in near-real-time. This is fed into reports, turning it into the knowledge you need to make more informed and effective decisions.
- It enables you put those decisions into action by managing all of your products, inventory, promotions, suppliers, orders, customers and staff wherever you are using the web application interface to the Enterprise Server. Travelling to a regional store? At a retail convention? You can still keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
If you sell products such as perishable food items, pharmaceuticals, and health supplements, you need to know how many items you have in stock from a particular lot and when they will expire.
The Expiry Date Products version gives you all the functionality of the General Merchandise version, plus the ability to:
- Specify the lot number and expiry date when you receive products into inventory.
- Run reports of soon-to-expire products so that you can create promotions to offload them faster and not be left with inventory you can’t sell.
- Run reports of expired products so that you don’t end up selling items that are past their expiry date.